If you want to learn how to write graffiti this is the book you will need to give you endless style.
Find out how to:
- Design your own letter style
- Use different effects to make your graffiti unique
- Draw throw-ups
- How to do funky fills
- Paint wildstyle, bubblestyle and blockbusters
- Handle a spray can, or marker
- Get your work up safely and legally
Teachers, this is the book you need if you want to teach graffiti.
- Plans for lessons on graffiti - theory and practice
- Practical advice for staging safe, hands-on graffiti lessons
- Guidance on marking students' work
- Resources covering the origins and cultural history of graffiti
- Clear step-by-step explanations to suit students of all abilities
- Exercises and solutions