BANDIT-1$M T-shirt (Painful Rise) - White
Painful Rise T-Shirt
123klan wanted to highlight the long and hard path of independent artists. Even if the rose is the flower of the rose bush, a shrub of the genus Rosa and the Rosaceae family armed with thorns, spines, or prickles to discourage herbivores…
The rosebush is first a wild plant, whose most famous representative in Europe is the rose hips. It is the symbolism of the regeneration and eternity of the cycles of life, linked to a spiritual rebirth.
Rock this tee on your way to the top and rep your way to the top! The Painfull Rise tee feature a large screen printed graphic “Painfull Rise” at the chest and on the back. “Bandit1sm” official red label on the Making those painful mornings rise a bit more fun by putting this fly t-shirt on!
- 100% cotton jersey 6oz
- 4.3 oz/yd2 | 7.15 oz/ly | 146 g/m2
- Regular fit
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Nafta (made in North America)
- Printed in Montreal (Canada)